~simple life~

2009年9月26日星期六

final final final~~~

2day early morning jiu wake up fetch my ah ma go pasar~damn tired@.@"
after tat,v go in a shop to buy thing...suddenli gt 2 india kia bring the "ba lang dao" cum in the shop like wanna kill ppl~xia dao yi xia...
they wan kill "ah pei"...maybe is the ah pei dunwan buy thing from them o complain them sell d thing quite expensive gua~the 2 guy hurt the ah pei d ear~wasai...the floor al blood~~so scare~~~

after tat,bak home liao me slip again until afternoon~haha~so song!!my sweet house d bed is so comfortable~~i like it coz long time never slip until so late liao~wakaka...^.^

me start do accouting revision at 3 pm until nite~i like accouting~~bt it also wil make me felt scare...stress~coz my target no jz pass oli....i muz achieve my target!!!jiayou~
business math is make me felt more scare more gan cheong more stress more difficult d subject~T.T
bt ho...i wouldnt let tis subject to beat down me d~i wan fight v business math~~i wil try my best~~nothing is impossible,i trust i can do it!!!

stress~~gan cheong~~hope i can achieve my target~~i sure can!!

hiaohiaobintuan,fast fast giv hiao qin energy ~~i nid energy 2 fight v final!!!

qin,jiayou~aza aza in final~~
dun lazy liao~~
study mood 55 cum~~
i muz enjoy my study~~
enjoy final~~
enjoy enjoy enjoy!!^.^

有努力过,生活才会活得更精彩~~

1 条评论:

  1. kor here again~
    home sweet home
    home is always the best place..
    no matter do anything ^^

    jia u~

    回复删除